Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rockaby Sweet Baby Jayne


Used to think that James Taylor really was rocking sweet baby Jane, which I thought was perfect, but Shane informed me it says James. I am pretty notorious for getting lyrics to songs wrong...kind of runs in my family. I don't care, I'll continue to sing it Sweet Baby Jayne anyway.

This girl is growing up way too fast (almost 2 months old), which is sad, but fun because she really just keeps getting cuter and sweeter. She is the best baby which is a blessing because Max has switched into demon mode. He of course is still hilarious and has his sweet moments as well, but he sure has a spit-fire personality and is pretty defiant these days. Oh well, at least he is in love with Jayne and doesn't take it out on her (purposely).




He really does love her to death...literally if we let him. This is how we find him if left too long, laying right on top of her. She has also received a couple of head bumps because of Max's excitement to see her. Let's hope Max's little "Jaynie" survives him!



Here are a few more pics just for fun!




Patty (Shane's sis) and me at the Jazz game. Look how close we were to the court! Thanks again Patty!!

Jayne's Great-Grandma Nelson, Possibly the sweetest woman on earth and always happier with a baby in her arms.

Four generations

14 comments:

Mumsy said...

Man is she cute or what?

James just hasn't met Jayne, or he'd change the words pronto.

I want to meet her! And Max! And Shane! Maybe when school lets out or Utah thaws out a bit?

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad Max loves her so much. Looks like you're having tons of fun with two kids!

Ashlee said...

Love the pics! Jayne is so cute!

Brianne said...

she is darling elise!! I love the pics! I haven't seen your blog in forever. Max is so stinking cute with Jayne. What a cute grandma shane has!! I love it! I hope you are doing well being a momma of two now!! love ya lady!

Siggy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I want to squeeze those cheeks soon! She is soooo cute. And how lucky were you to sit as close as you had to the court? I am envious!

Joni said...

You sure have cute kids. We miss you guys!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Yea-I was hoping for some new picts! Jayne is so adorable. She was so cute when we saw her, and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Or maybe it's more cute...I dunno. I can see that Max is very loving! Cute pictures of those 2! And don't worry, I always get lyrics wrong too. I thought the Christmas song said-"to kiss from 1 to 92" (like 1991 to 1992) and come to find out like last year, it's "to kids from 1 to 92. Yah, I'm right there with ya! :)

Angie said...

She is so cute!!! Max is getting big! We miss you guys!

PML said...

She looks so big already! How cute. That Jazz game looked like a blast. You were so close you didn't even have to bring binoculars or look at the jumbo-tron!

PML said...

Oh yeah, I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com

Six Girls and One Boy said...

okay, so Jayne is absolutely beautiful. She has beautiful complection! I love the pic of her with her great grammy. So happy for you Lou.

heather garner williams

missy. said...

what a sweet little girl.

by the way, i always sing "rockabye sweet baby jean" because that's my daughter's middle name :) and i love that song even more now that we're living in massachusetts--whenever i'm driving on "the turnpike from stockbridge to boston" i can't help but sing that song!

Jen said...

Your kids are so gorgeous! When did Max turn into such a big boy? Is it the haircut? Adorable!

annie said...

i think if james taylor had a little girl as sweet as yours, he would've changed the lyrics. what was he thinking!? she is beautiful.